Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Merdeka ♥ 300810

Merdekaaaa ~
was planned to celebrate with my BII todaeeeee ~
In one U now ♥

Again we`re having our dinner in Just Thai =) ~

I ♥ spicy food ~


yumm yummmm ~



dont have any nice pictures on that day


well ~

cuz im not good in posing =)

this is our appetizer ~

Mieng Kam ( if i didn`t memorize wrong )

we ♥ this !

put all the stuffs on the leaf


just like this ~

and than EAT !
niceeeeeeeeeeeee ~~~ !!!
you should go and try =) !!

after having dinner ~
we watch movie ~
"线人"
quite okay la i think
5 stars full mark i will give 3 stars =) ~
♥ Nicholas Tse !
LOL my eyes bongkak dy !! XD


First time play Tekken with BII ♥
OWwwwwwwwwww ~
surprisingly I WON !! XD
yeahhhh yeahhhhhh ~
Im freaking happy and i dont know why XDD

met Peni and Melvin =) ~
ahahahaa ~
she looks Blur


we missed firework that night >< !
but never mind =) ~
we bought 2 large Tiger beer
LMAOOO !
Let`s Get Drunk !!!!
Owwwwwwwwwww ~
Advice : please dont eat stuffs when u`re drinking beer
it makes me woke up for dont know how many x times to force myself to vomit !
LOL !
BII cant sleep well because of me too XP ~
lalala ~
=) ~
that`s all for that day ~
it`s normal
simple
but full of happiness ..
when will be the next time ?
IDK =) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment