Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Intervieeeeeeew ♥ 070910

Dalalalaaaaaa ~
applied abit make up on my small little tiny eyes =) ~ ♥
Going to interview todaeeeeeeeeee ~
IM SO HAPPY WHEN THERE`S SOME JOBS REPLY =)
My Cute BII ♥
He accompany me for a whole day T.T..
Sorry BII T.T
for screwing up ur plan on that day T.T
but lucky ~
GUESS WAD ?!!
IM WORKING FOR THE ONE MALAYSIA BEACH PARTY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Owwwwwwwwwww ~
which held in Ipoh - the Lost world
so call as Ipoh Sunway lagoon =) ~
Meet me there =) !!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
BII is going back to hometown for like a week T.T
too bad..
i cant even hug him or kiss him when he`s going down my car..
BII ~
today i was so happy
cuz I DEFEATED 3 boys in TEKKEN !!
lol ~
(including my lovely BII ♥)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~
SHU SHENG !
I KNOW U MUST BE SHOCKED RIGHT ?
LOL ~
Secondly ~
i`ve got the jobs that i interview today =) ~
HAPPIIII ~
OWWWWWWWWWW
im so lucky to have U BII =) ♥
I L Y
I M Y !!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment