Saturday, August 28, 2010

Drivinggg ♥

Hello ~~
Finally =) ~
i`ve got the mood to update my bloggie ~

Im having class everyday now T.T
drive to college and go back home immediately after class
not fun at all !
*sigh*..
no hang out
no shopping
no Life T.T !
Argghhhhhhhhhh ~
Things happened and happened
hope it will stop and everything`s change back
but..
it`s impossible dy =) ~
so need to learn and accept it ~
lalala ~
Tadaaaaaaa ~
My "White Kitty" =) ~
when u saw a White colour Myvi speeding, cut lines (sometimes without signals), not stable,
that might be me XDD !!
wahahahaaa !! ♥
it started to get dirty dy T.T
OMG my heart pain !
need to feed her with nicey petrol dy
OMG my purse pain T.T
*bleeding*
AAAAAAAAAAAA ~
time to find some part time jobs again T.T
need to cut down so much of expenses ~
OMG ~
pity me U.U
went out with Peni today =) ~ ♥
shop around and hi-tea XDD !!
this is the first time i drive to One U @@
Owwwwwww ~
so nervous @@ !!!
LOL BII !! ♥

bought him a Subway Tuna =) ~

Owwwwwwwww ~

bii feel so touch and happy =) ~

YEAHHHHH ~ ♥

dont know why my face look so shyt nowadays =-=

Arghhhhhhhhhh ~

wad happen to my fugly face !!!!

*Waiting for Raya Holiday now* =) ~~

i admit !

im still in holiday mood !

LOL !!

dont feel like want to touch my Assignments T.T

omg..


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment