Saturday, September 25, 2010

Carnival Expo Malaysia ♥ DAY FOUR 190910

This is the LAST POST for my work in Carnoval Expo =)
Well Well ~
today we will wear two costumes in a day =)
they will choose the BEST 2 costumes for us to wear ♥
I knew i will get this XD
when i saw their responses on the first day when i tied my hair like this XP ~
they said i look match with this !
THANKS YEAAA ~
Cuz i ♥ this too ~
She`s is My Third & Last day Make up jie jie =) ~
we keep chatting when she`s helping me to make up !
hope i`ve got the chance to meet u againnnnn ~
PS : I ♥ ur Angel fake lashes and Angel make up !!!
Well ~ Let`s pictures do the talk=)
with a real cosplayer =) !!
We look same !
But i ♥ her shoes and her wig T.T !!
wont forget the first sentence when the cosplayer saw me !! XD
Thanks yea XP ~


with Zoro Couple
Edwand & Natalie

Resting & working
why i said so ?
cuz the people want us to sit down on their sofa and let`em take pictures =)
XD
i look so pale LOL

Promoting Beer ? ♥




LMAO !
we lost the game T.T
this is punishment
but i think it`s for Edwand not me XP !
MUAHAHAHHAAAA
lucky *phew*
Changing my second costume =)

My Last Make up for this Job ♥

Well i wear this againnnn XD ~
with another Angel ♥

with the Pirates Couple ♥
Edwand & Priscilla
with my Sampat Junior in KB High School & KDU XD ~
got fate LOL !

Angel vs. Sexy witch Elaine

♥ this picture with Snow White !!! ~



with Our lovely Agent Ken & Jimmy

Playing while Working XD



with Another Elaine =) ~

This is the only picture i get from the people that i took picture with =)
this is Charles
for readers :
if u see any pictures of me appear in ur profile
can u please help me tag it ? XD
ahahahaha ~

Cuz i really took LOTS of pictures with the age from 2 - 70+ years old
LOL !
They just ♥ my Angel look XD
Group pictures !!!
Enjoy !! ~


I will Miss u Angel Jun XD

Removing make up



Seriously i ♥ this job so so so so so so so EFFING much !!!! ~
♥ my new friends too =) ~
wait for our next gatheringggg =)
and our SALARYY ! LMAO !! ~
Thanks to Agent Jimmy for bringing me to this fun family =) ~
I learn something after i finish my job
i will smilw and say HI when i saw some kids !
LOL !
that was our job XP ~
♥ this kind of job
only pose and smile and take pictures with people XD ~
MUAHAHAHAHAAA !
♥ U ALL !!! ~
TAKE CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~
for more pictures ~
please view my facebook =)

No comments:

Post a Comment