Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Carnival Expo Malaysia ♥ DAY TWO 170910

Second day=) ~
today`s make up can consider as Normal ~ XD


This is wad im wear on that day =)

Im a CowGirl ♥

♥ this costume =) !!! ~
short skirt makes it sexy and cute ♥

My make up jie jie on that day =) ~~


2 CowGirl ♥
Suzanne is my partner on that day =) ~

Met a pretty girl from a online game booth =) ~
Angela Chan ♥

with Mickey & Minnie ♥

with two Cosplayer =) ~
there`s a Marajuku competition on that day =) ~


so we can see there`s lots of cosplayer walking on the street ♥
Suzanne ♥

like im promoting the beer XD !! ~

that`s my job XP ~

sit down, walk around and SMILEEEEEEEEE ♥


my dinner on that day T.T

the Mee that they provided that day was TOTALLY SUCK !!!

even i cook also better than that !!!

XP ! YUCK !! ~
So i only ate a mini burger and fried ice cream for my dinner T.T ~


The MAN of that day !
Our Zoro Edwand

something not happy happened

and he rescue all of us by get scold by a Stupid Lady !!

Thanks yeaaaaaa XP !

♥ the devil horn ~

nothing special happen on that day ~

Wait for my Third Day Post yeaaaaaaa *wink*



BTW ~
Can you please help me to click the advertisement below my post =) ~
Thanks for your help ! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment