Friday, September 3, 2010

With Love one ♥ 030910

LOL !
BII Acting coll with his nice New hat from Pull and Bear
yeahhhhh ~
we went to One U Shopping again =) ~
BII bought some new outfits for himself
and for me too !!
LMAO !!
he bankrap again XP ~
with my favourite levi`s jeans


Thanks BII ♥

for bring me go shopping again =)

XD !

♥ this picture

with my smiley faceeee X) ~



LOL !!


CUTEEEEEEEEEE BII !!! ♥

hope he`s happy today =) ~

although his purse is bleeding again >< !


we watched a nice movie today =)

"PIRANHA"

OMG u guys MUST watch this

it is so so so so so DISGUSTING, GORE but NICE XD !



keep screaming for some shocking scenes !

OMGGG !!

it is so real !!

the bodies, the flesh, blood..


OMFG !

and the ending was so ..

*AAAAAAAAAAAAA* !

i still remember how i scream at the end XD

nicee movie bii =) ♥

today we were so TIRED !!

but satisfy =) ~


I Miss you bii..

after i back home..

I Miss you T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment