Thursday, September 23, 2010

Carnival Expo Malaysia ♥ DAY THREE 180910

Surprise ~
OMG
i ♥ this picture so so muchieeee ~!
this is my third day`s costume
Im an Angel today =)
yeahhhhhhhhh ♥

♥ my make up, hair n costume today =)

Pictures for today ♥
Suzanne is HAWT ♥
♥ her costume =)

Barbara aka the witch ♥

with Bat Girl ♥

with the Gayest Rumba Man
Edwandddddddd =)
but he should add two mustache then consider PERFECT XD

with pretty Rumba Girl Tifanny =)



im so happy that day =) ~
when people praise i look nice with that costume XP ~
ahahahahahaa !!
Syok-SEndiri for whole day !
Especially kids ~
they ♥ me so much !
MUAHAHAHAHAAA !!

took many pictures with many people on that day =)
seriously im so HAPPIEEEEE !!!!
wait for my LAST DAY post yeaaa =)

got a lot of pictures on the last day before we leave T.T ~


Please click the advertisement below my post yeaa =)
Thank you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment