Thursday, July 29, 2010

Prius守護之星Online 特工队 ♥

Owwwwwwwww ~
Start working dy =) ~
work for Prius守護之星Online Roadshow
went to some high schools to give out free disc to the students =) ~
Owwwwwww ~
it`s TIRED actually @@ ~
the weather is damn FREAKING HOTTTTTTT
@@
but i can get some side income for myself =)
gain more experience for sure =)
and last but not least
know some new friends that really taught me something really usefull =)
not only for my job, but also for my life
Owwwwwwww ~
U Guys/ Girls are COOL !!!
Some pictures for these four days =) ~
nothing much to said in this post
cuz im FREAKING TIRED NOWWWWWWWW =X
Prius Uniform =)

with Evelin ~


she`s the first girl i know =) ~





we went to 循人独中 =)

Second day
with Cute girl
Jenny
thanks for send me back home *wink*
owwwwwww ~
♥ her eyes so much !
we went to 坤成独中 that day ♥
Third day
with Abbie ( not very sure about her name ><)
a tiny miny cute girl =)
we went to 巴生光华独中

Fourth day
owwwwwwwwwwwww
i know my make up skill SUCKS !!! XD

cause i only applied eye liner =X

this is Shino
owwwwwwwwwwww
she`s cool !!
XD
taught me so so so so so so so much of things =) ~
thank you so much =)
for "Putting money into my Pocket" *wink*
Trying the Cosplay clothe ♥
cause maybe will wear it for my work someday in august XD !! ~
everything also not sure yet
will show you guys the picture when i wear it =) ~


OWWWWWWWWW ~
now i only know it`s not easy to wear that @@ !!
L M A O !! ♥
got wings summore ~
OWWWWWWWW ~
my dream some true XD !!
ahahhhahahhahaaaa !!
Specially Thanks to Kiro, Duo, Stephen and Kyo =)
thanks for fetching us go here and there XD ~
and take care of us ~
ehehehehehee ~
wait for my next post yeaaaaaa =) ~
will be appear few days in Sungei Wang for this roadshow too *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment