Saturday, July 24, 2010

Final Result !! ~ ♥

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~
Im so so soooooo HAPPIEEEE ~ ♥
Finally i know my Final result =) ~
i get 3As and 1B+ =) ~
This is the first time i get an A for my module XP ~~
owwwwwwwwww ~
Extremely happy !!!! ~
Get Reward from my Mummy XP ~~
*ChingChingggg* XD !~ ♥
Thanks to MR.STEVEN GOH , MR.HARDIP, MR. BRIAN & MR,SEAN LEEEE ~ ♥
OWWWWWWWWWWWWW ~~
Baby I Like It ~~ ♥
Anyone want go shopping with me ? XP ~
Im selling my DSLR now =) ~
cuz i need MONEY SO SO MUCHHHH !!
. Canon 500D
. Shutter Count 1400+ something
. Brand new (Used not more than 3 months)
. Kit Lens
. Under Warranty
. 4GB MEmory Card
. Including FREE Gift !! ( Tripod , DSLR Bag =) ♥
The good news is !! ~
Im going to sell it with RM2000 ONLY !!!
owwwwwwwww ~
U must be curious that why will i sell it with this Cheap price =)
well well ~
i bought this cause i need it for my Photo Comm subject =)
for my assignment
now i had already passed my exam =) ~
so im going to Sell it !!
It`s really a Brand new stuff, no scar no whatever injured
Anyone interest ?
Please leave a message here or in my Facebook Wall =) ~
Thanksss !! ~



No comments:

Post a Comment