Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Simple & Lovely 19th Birthday ♥ 200710

Owwwwwwwwwww~
18/07/2010
It`s time for me to blog about my Birthday stuffs =) ~
Im im Genting with my LovelyBII now ~~ ♥
too bad we got no room that night T.T ~
all Fully Book !! ~
Shittt ~
We went there cuz BII know i ♥ to go genting =) ~
not because of the theme park or wadever
i ♥ the weather there !!
SO SO MUCHHHHHHHHHH ~
the wind made me forget about everything..
i ♥ that ~
but unfortunately ~ hmmmmm..
=) ~
lalalaaaaaaaa ~

owwwwwwwww ~
can u see my small little tiny eyes ? XD ~
we wait for BII`s friend Ah Boy and chill in Old Town =)
in the middle of the night ~ 3am sumthing XD ~~
chill till 4 or 5 sumthing like that ~
then BII bring me go back to his Hometown =) ~
19/07/2010
Pahangggg ~
we reached at 6 near 7 sumthing in the morning XD ~
I feel so impressed when i saw BII`s BIG House !!!! @@
owwwwwwwwwww ~
will take pictures next time when i go again *wink*
ahahahahaaa ~
sleep till 4 sumthing noon XP ~
after that BII bring me visit pahang =) ~
he bring me to his primary, high school ~
the place that he use to go with his friends when he`s in high school
his "Kao Lui" History XP !!!!
The most popular supermarket in pahang - The Store , Watson XD !!!! ~
ahahahahaaa ~
No offence yea pahang people =) ~
wad a Cute place ~

outfit ♥ ~
Spaghetti with short pants ~ ♥
Camwhore pictures before go out =)




=D ~





The Garden that BII went to jogging when he`s in high school =) ~


wad a beautiful placeee ~ ♥





Met a malay small kid at there=)
and he said something that make me so so SOOOOOOOO happy XD !!!
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ~
So shy >< !
Again BII tell me his "Kao Lui" story =-= ~
how i wish i could meet BII when he`s in high school ~ =)
so that i can OWN his heart earlier =)
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~
Yesh , Im Selfish ♥

The MOST Famouse yam cha place in Pahang
Old Town XD ~~~
owwwwwwwwwwww ~ ♥




While waiting for the food and BII`s friend coming =) ~


He introduce me to his friend =)
teeeheeeheee ~
Second Round we went to eat satay ♥
Third Round ~
it almost 11pm sumthing dy =)
Birthday is comingggggggggg ~
we`re in BII`s friend working place nowww =)
he cook nice and delicious food for us =) ~

LOL !!! ~
My Cute BII Merajuk ♥


I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥


12am ~ 20/07/2010 !!



Happy Birthday to Myself =)

♥ u BII ~
although it kinda simple but i like =) ~


cause i know more about you through ur stories through this pahang trip =)



Love u so so much ~

After reach BII`s home ~


See wad isit !! ~

Long time never received this kind of card dy =)
this is from BII`s cute little sister =)
OMG ~ so simple but it touches my heart T.T
im very easy to please XD ~
Night peeps ~



The next day ~
we`re in BII`s parents Tyre shop =) ~


BII checking his car before we went back to KL
take picture with BII`s Drumset before go back home XP





After back KL ~
owwwwwwwwwww ~
Time to reply all the wall post XD ~
omg so happie when im replying XD ~

long time never see my wall full with people comments dy XP !
thanks Guys n Girls who wish me =) ~
♥ U All ~
Having another nice moment with BII again =) ~
Im so tired now so i din write so much for this trip >< ~
ehehehehee ~
The memories is lock in my heart =)
and i will never forget
I miss pahang actually after i went back to KL
and see back all those Jaming cars and places again =-=
although i never drive
but it`s boring and annoyed actually
small town is so peaceful
the air also fresher than KL XD ~
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !! ~
BII when we got time to go back again harrr ? T.T ♥
I want sit motor XD ~
*without helmet* XP ~
i likeeeeeeeeee !! ♥
BII said surprise is still there
but need some time to finish "his stuffs" first =) ~
only can give me the present XP ~
im waitinggggggggggggg ♥
owwwwwwwwwwwww ~
LOVE YOU BIII ~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment