Friday, July 2, 2010

Malam Seribu Mimpi ♥ 010710

Here I am ~
with my Dreamakes Tee =) ~~
Today is a BIG BIG DAY for the Dreamakers =) ~~
why ?!!
if u read my older post before
you will know that today is.. !!
THE PROM NIGHTTTTT !! ♥ Malam Seribu Mimpi
OWWWWWWWWWWW ~ ♥
Finally ~~~
well ~
i went to college as usual
but today we`re having a small test T.T ~
but it`s okay =) ~
hope i can get FULL MARKS FOR IT !!!! XD
*i know im greedy*
at the same day
we pass up our redo Radip Script and also our Radio Show !!!
owwwwwwwwwww ~
DONE WITH FIRST SUBJECT !!
3 MORE TO GOOOOOOO !!!
after that we go help out for the goodie bags for the prom =) ~~~
WOWWWWWWWWWWW ~~
like a blue bag sea ~
there`s 320 of goodie bags inside =) ~
there`s some vouchers.. 2 SHAMPOO inside ~
wewwwwwww ~
used 4 cars to send it all to the HOLIDAY VILLA !! ~
where`s our prom will be held in =)

here isit ~
after having our last briefing from our lecturer MR.HARDIP !!
all of us went back home and prepare ourself =) ~
it`s 3sumthing when we reacher Esther`s home..
wad da hell !!
we rushing like hell mannnnnn !!!!
never bath like that fast before XP !!

after bath with my dress =)
havent put on any make up and set my hair yet *wink*


Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!
After ♥
i know it doesn`t have much different XP !!!!
cuz i only apply eye liner and some mascalar on my eye
NO powder NO cream NO eye shadow NONo other stuffs XD !!
Simple is my style XD ~
Bii said he prefer me without any make up *wink* ~
and he like my hair >< !!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~
hope i doesn`t scare you with my super duper ROUND FACE T.T...
it`s raining that day..
and we suppose to reach in the hotel at 6pm
but ..
we`re late...
SUPER DUPER LATE !!!!
sorry june T.T..
it`s really EFFING JAM that night T.T..
trust me..
all of us who having duty on that night keep talking non-stop in kean wai`s car
but acually we`re freaking scare !!!
LOL !!
after we reach the prom =)
meet my BII ♥
OMG BII I LOVE U ~~~~~~
u`re soooooooooooooooo DIM !!
this will be the first time i wear like this with my boyfriend =)
Bii ~
there`s another new memory for us ~ ♥
the guests is coming =) ~
we`re in the ballroom now ~

with DREAMAKER`s pretty and nice corsage ♥
♥ this ~



Meet our lucky draw girl !! MANDY ~~
wowwwwwwwww ~
she`s so pretty that night
and thanks for waiting us in the car for so long >< !!
wad a good friend XP
Meet the PhotoGurl ♥ Peni ~
mwaaaahs !!

this is the only picture i can get >< !!
there`s much more T.T ~
but nvm la =) ~
hope u all will like this ~♥


♥ this picture so so so so so much !!!


lol !! my face so stupid !!


Bii eating ~
i ♥ his outfit that night ~
OMG SO CUTEEEEEEEE ~
GUESS WHAT ?!!
my Bii get the MAN BEST DRESS that night !!!
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!
he was so blur on the stage ~
eeeeeeeeee ~
you make me so proud bii T.T ~
♥ u ~~~



he get a Celebrity Voucher as the price
1 month Free Trial and more
but..
after we watch perfromances in front
the voucher and his goodie bag was STOLEN !!
WAD DA FUK ?!!!!!
WHO THE HELL IS THAT !!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! ~
GEK SIM !!
never mind bii ~~
u`re still so handsome without the voucher XP ~
one of our performer ♥ Caprice !! ~
wowwwwwwwwww ~
they`re having a nice performance that night !!
Everybody shake their body with their song ♥
Rock the Dancefloor XD !!!
i like the Malahsia`s Version BABY !!
nice =) ~


the prom finished at 12sumthing
OMG wad a great night ♥ ~
Thanks for all the Dreamakers and also our lecturer who have work so hard for this Prom night =)
♥ u all !!!!!!!!
i was so tired that night >< !! ~
sorry bii T.T ~
next time we only go there okay ? *wink* ~
having a good good night with my bii =)
♥ and miss ur kissess and huggies T.T ~
FINALLY !!
I`VE WATCHED THIS !!
TOY STORY 3 !! ~~~~~~
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~
lucky got my Bii bring me go to watch this >< ! ~
thanks you bii ♥

im so happy wo spend my days with you ♥
hope i can finished my final exam faster
and stick with u again XP
*wink*
O-MY-GOSH !!
CAN U BELIEVE IT ?!!
BRAZIL LOST IN THE FIFA WORLD CUP !!!
LOL ~~~
well ~~
i only care about ARGENTINA !!!
3RD OF JULY !!
10PM !!
SUPPORT SUPPORT ARGENTINA !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment