Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Finished Final ♥ 140710

Owwwwwwwwww ~
Baskin Robbins PINK Day =) ♥
There must be something which is Pink colour on me =) ~
Everyday is a PINK Day for me ♥
muahahahaha ~
Finished Final dy ~
FINALLY !!!
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ~
now only hope that i can know my result >< !
Hope i can pass for all subjects =) ~ ♥
although already finished my final..
but i still doesn`t feel happy T.T..
cause no people date me out at all..
LOL !!
wad a boring sem break..
first day already like that
Lucky that night still got SEVEN, FEI BE & FEI BU ♥ ~
wewwwwwwwwwww ~
shop for awhile in One U but it already 9 sumthing T.T
OMG ~
Time do flies when Girls Shopping *wink*
Anypeople want shopping with me again ? =)
Although i dont have much money
but there still alot alot ALOTTTTT of stuffs i want T.T ~
O-O-O-O-O-O-OH MY GOSH ~
Birthday countdown - 5 more days ~
Celebration in Full House canceled U.U
i think i got no fate with Full House..
Never celebrate birthday with friends before..
not even a pre-celebration
haihhhhhh ~
Hope that i can have some special thing happen on my birthday U.U ~
Im waitingggggg ♥
Anybody going Bon Odori this Saturday ?
OMG ..
I WANT GO ALSO T.T.......

No comments:

Post a Comment