Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fryday ♥ 160710

Jun is Greeting with all of U with her Smiley Face ♥
Good morninggggggggg ~
owwwww ~

Well
Im having my Holiday nowwwwww =) ~
It`s only a short short break ~
so i will appreciate it >< !
Going out to One U with my BII ~ ♥

Having Lunch in Just Thai =) ~
♥ Tom Yam & Spicy food =) ~
Num Nummm ~
Window shopping awhile
cause no money XP ! ~
aiyarrrrrr..
I Need Job ahhhhh >< !!
SO DESPERATE NOWWW !!
RAWRRRRRR

Any Girls want to volunteer to Shopping with me ? *wink*

Wait for your calls XD !!! ~

After watching movie - Predators ~
Nothing to do already ~
so we go back home =)

BII helping me to polish my nails =) ~
mwaaaaaaaaaaahs ♥


♥ him ~


Well I missed Bon Odori again T.T ~


No fate with this also ~


haihhh ~


3 more days =)

No comments:

Post a Comment