Saturday, August 7, 2010

Be with You ♥ 060810

went out with BII againnnnn ~
can you see his big muscle ? ~
Owwwwwwwwwwww ♥
*it makes me crazieeeeeeeee* XP

watched this movie =)
The Last Airbender
i think it`s Ok actually ~
but seems like BII doesn`t like this so much XP ~
*ngek ngek ngek*

L O L !!
2 big boy playing Tekken
who is the boy on the left hand side ?
SHU SHENGGG !!
which is my high school friend ~
VS.
my Lovely BII ♥
ahahahahaha ~
funny sial !!
Fei Sheng ..
dont use so much money for that la !!
LMAO !


BII ur face so cuteeeeeeeeeeee
I like ♥
in BII`s room ♥
he`s cooking again ~
Im waiting to eat XP ~
Owwwwwwwwww ~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

BII is going to Resit Exam T..T ~
so we had set a rules =) ~
BII ~
remember wad u promise k ?
Concentrate !! Focus !!
for your study =) ♥
for your exam =) ~
ok ?
im a big girl dy XP ~
muaahahahaaa ~
i will try to take care myself XP
wont always late sleep
try to diet XP ~
ehehehehee ~
stay strong BII !!!!
BII ~
IMY ♥ =)
BY THE WAY !!
PLEASE DONT LEAVE THOSE WEIRD COMMENTS FOR ME ANYMORE !!
BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND WAD ARE U TRYING TO SAY AT ALL !!!
Thank you so much =)

No comments:

Post a Comment