Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thanks Mum & Mr. C ♥

Finally ♥
I Got my First Car =) ~
My "White Kitty" Myvi from my mummy
I name it white kitty is because of it really looks like a kitten for me XDD
ahahaaaa ~
Blur blur, like to run here and run there
"She" never know how dangerous the road is
Well
i think "She"`s start to learning now =)
So that "her" Mummy and "her boy" Mr. C won`t worry so much bout her =)
Mr. C told "her" that..
you should appreciate when there`s a people scolding and advicing you for doing this and that..
because they were caring bout u =) ~ ♥
"Meow" ~
Now i Understand dy =) ~
Miss you Mr. C
Btw..
Thank you Mummy
for giving me and bro the best of your life =) ~
so sorry cuz of my hot temper hurts u alot !
T.T
Im a bad daughter
I Love you Mii ~

No comments:

Post a Comment