Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No Point.. ♥

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~
♥ this picture ~
Suprisingly i get some comments about this picture in my facebook =)
Thanks you guys and girls =)
Lazy to update my blog recently ~
Nothing special happen also >< ~
Less Take pictures dy
Damn many Assignments need to rush in this short semester..
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!
FCUKING ANNOYING !!!

wan play also cannot T^T..
need to think so much.. =-=..
BORINGGGGGG !!
Although there was many works need to rush..
But i am still yelling bored for everyday..
got problem dy =-=..
maybe i just wan to skip those stuffs laaa..
let my brain rest !!
Everything need to be CREATIVE.. SPECIAL..
walau a u thought i am a machine ?
24 hours non-stop to think about these and that ?
TIRED LEH WOI !!
When i can finish this semester ? T^T........
I am already tired of thinking idea... brainstorming EVERYWEEK !!!!...
maybe i might need some Brands for helping me to become more smart =-=...
i need more brain juice =-=..
HELPPPPP !!!
Shooting for Film Studies..
Org Comm Mid term.. (Lucky only got one subject mid term XP)
Copy Writting D&P Proposal..
(Another challenge that will spoil my brain gaoo gaoo =-=)...
another 2 presentations after new year..
(WTH....)
So,
The conclusion will be..
I HATE SHORT SEMESTER !!!!
arhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggg !!!

Me & BII ♥



Seven help us to took this in Tropicana City mall`s Starbucks while waiting for the movie


"Black Ransom"



BII need to back pahang again T^T..


I cant go kacao him before and after class dy....



haihhh..



I can`t sleep in his house before my class start..


and eat dinner with him after class...


So kesian T^T..


I dont wan to keep ask for my friends to help....



I felt i`m so annoying sometimes..


but i had no idea...



Sorry......



BII is going back to pahang tomorrow again T^T..



so..



i only can see him after the new year is end ... or maybe even longer.. T^T !!!


waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~



TOTURE !!



I will miss him badly T^T..



seriously..


faster come back harr bii T^T..


Who`s going to bring me hang out when u`re not here T^T ?..


but this isn`t the important stuffs.


Who`s gonna hug me when i`m not happy ? T^T..



I dont wan to hug my pink colour monkey everynight ..


I want u T^T ..



EEEEEEEEEEEEE !!


Expecting the plan after my final exam..



This can be the next target for me =)



and support me.. to finish this semester =)


BII..


I LOVE YOU !! ♥



Hope u can find another new house to rent =)


so that u no need to rush here rush there anymore ~



u can rest more =)..


Love you Like I always Do ♥ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment