Tuesday, February 16, 2010

16 / 02 / 2010 ♥ ShoppinG ~ ♥

Weeeee Weeeeeeeeeee ~ ♥
Going to One U today =) ~
For shoppinggggggg !! ~
Dont wan stay at home because i know that today got cousins will come to visit =-=.. ~
MUAHAHAAAA !! ~
so i choose to go One U before they come XP !!
lalalalalaaa ~~ ♥
I Still remember this green shirt that actually is belong to my mummy ♥
when i was in form 5 ? or form 4 ?
i was think of to change my look XP ~
change to "mature" type XD !!
muahahaaaa !!
Dont vomit here =-=..
forgive me cuz im still "young" that time ~~ XD
cant even know what is "mature" and how is "mature" should be look like =-=.. ~
That`s me XD !!
I Still remember that my mummy give me this clothe and i like it so much !!
i camwhore camwhore cuz i want to ask my classmates for the opinion about my "new look"
i bring my handphone to school and some of my friends like to take it and STEAL my songs and have a look for my camwhore pictures sometimes ~

Guess what ? ♥
I got Bad comments more then Good comments T^T ~
i was quite sad that time ~
im serious T^T ~
Cuz got people said i was not suit for "mature" look =-= ~
lalalaaa ~
i wont forget it ! ~
but i admit la ~
cuz i was like a dao gei mui when i was in secondary school XP !
but NOW ?
if compare with "that people" again ~
i felt that i am better than her =) !
is MUCH MORE BETTER THAN HER !! ~
at least the way i thinking is wiser than her =) ~
i feel proud of it =) !! ~
when i know that she`s still think like a kid
and act like a kid ~
"althought i know i am like this too sometimes XD" ~
but i GROW XD ~~~!!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~
when i wear this shirt again ~
i feel so happy and proud XD ~
although maybe it still not suit me or maybe i am look fat with it =-= ~
WHO CARES XD ~!!!
Some camwhore pictures hereeeee ♥

In The fitting Room =) ~

Actually i was think of to buy this shirt !!


RM50 ny damn CHEAP !!!



but it was quite hot when i wear it >< !



because of the material of the shirt >< !


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~



maybe i will buy it next time ♥



if it still there =) ~




That big shirt makes me look small ♥




The other fitting room XD !!
and this is the only stuff i bought for today ♥ ~
look like a pyjamas ?
YEA I KNOW XD !! ~
that`s why i buy it =) ! ~
muahahaaaaa !!


Last picture here =)
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR GUYS AND GIRLS =) !!~~~~



Wish u all have a better year in the year of the TIGER !!
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRR ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment