Friday, February 12, 2010

12 / 02 / 2010 ♥

A havent wake up face =) ~
muahahaaa !!
I late wake up again XP !!
Actually my planning was reached bangsar at 12 or 1 sumthing..
but after i prepare this prepare that...
ate breakfast..
it`s ald 2sumthing =-=..
and we havent reach bangsar yet XP !!
muahahaaaaaa !!
Feel so kesian to my friend XP ~
After reached bangsar..
i suddenly change my plan wan to go timesquare =-=..
WAHAHAHAAAA !!
my mood so random that day ~
the weather was damn effing HOT that day !!
so i decide to go some place that have air-cond =-= ~
after jam jam jam jam and jam ~
we reach timesquare at 4 sumthing noon =-=..
XD !!!!!!!
but actually my planning was back home at 5 sumthing because i will having dinner with all my family members at that nite..
XP !! ~
so how ?
dont care la of cuz XP !!
until i shop till 6 sumthing..
mummy call and scold dy XP !!
wahahaaaaa ~
i know it`s my fault =-=..
SORRY LAAAAAAAAAA ~ ♥
lucky my grandmum said wan to wait me to come back only start for the dinner ~
LOVE U AH MA !! ~ ♥
Weeeeeeeeeeeee ~
so boring in that restaurant
we`re having our dinner in Extra Super Tanker Restaurant..
please dont think that i am bluffing u with the restaurant`s name =-=..
this name i copy from their name card
weird rite ?!!!
Tanker is one of the monster in L4D !! XD
wahahahaaa !!

My pretty cousin ~ ♥
doing nothing with their mummy`s handphone


My cousin and my FAT LITTLE BRO
XD
look at their stupid face ~
My Pretty AH MA ~ ♥


My Lovely cousin ~ ♥



weeeeeeeeeeeee ♥ ~




Boringgggggggggggg !
I miss the time when i was work as a waitress in Tai Thong restaurant after my spm ~
when i see the waiter boy serve us
but my family members keep complaining for the food.. =-=
because we wait for so long only ate the 1st dishes..
walauuuuu
WAITER AND WAITRESS VERY KESIAN WAN LEHHHH !! ~
If food havent come
customer scold..
If service got abit slow..
manager scold..
i know ur feel =) ~
so i got help abit bit laaa XD ~~~
wahahahaa !!
actually it is quite enjoy when i work in tai thong last year
although the guys are so bad =-=..
bully me..
but they will help me too when i got troubles >< !!
T^T..
i felt sad after i know that they had changed all the workers in tai thong last year and changed to some so called "Professional waiter/ waitress"..
i thought can meet them in the new year or what..
i miss all the part timers and full timers T^T ~
I MISS EVERY MOMENT AT TAI THONG !!!!!
ok ok
come back to the topic ~
my mother keep complain about the food to the manager
who know the manager come into our room...
and ask us...
TO COMPLAIN THEIR RESTAURANT`S CHEF =-=..
WTH ?!! ~
wahahahaaaaaa ~
because of some problems about the managers with the chefs ~
maybe they purposely slow down the speed when they`re cooking ?
who know ?
he only keep mention and ask us to complain =-=
ahahaaaaaa ~
ANOTHER BIG THINGS HAPPEN !!~
i never met this kind of stuffs in my life !!!
when we`re waiting for the dessert
(MY FAVOURITE SOYA TONG YUN)
the manager come in and said....
"Actually the dessert is ready to serve....."
"but.."
"when i double check it..."
Guess wht ?
"I saw some red and green chilies inside the dessert..........."
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ~~~ !!!
"dont worry i will ask the chef to prepare again !! "
then he leaved =-=...
WOWWWWWW ~~
I want to wait for it but my family members all scare and want to leave =-=..
walauuuuuuuuu..
i ♥ soya leh woiii ~ T^T
but they keep ask me to leave also..
because they said we wouldn`t know what`s the chef will add into the dessert again for us =-=
maybe pee-pee or poop =-=...
ok ok ok .. i leave i leave..
haihhhhhhhhhhhh !! ~
damn bad mood ald..
i was not full at all..
i eat little bit ny =-=
after that voon and kit man ask me come out to yam cha ~
wowwwwwwwwwww !!
ok ok
i dont want stay at home !!
after we meet in the new old town in maluri
suddenly i suggest to go for a movie..
weeeeeeeeeeeee ~
after that we went to cine leaisure =)




it was 11 sumthing neasr 12am dy ~ =-=



lucky still got movie to watch !!

camwhore ♥


actually i was tired dy..
but i dont want to stay at home..
dont wan to think rubbish again
lalala ~
let it be

With Voon ~ !!
he went back his house to change his cloth again before we went to cine leisure XD !!



woww ~
GAY COUPLE !!! ♥



Guess what movie we watched ? ♥


14 BLADES !!!!!!!!!!!
Synopsis of "14 Blades"
"Trained in clandestine combat from childhood, the Jinyiwei were masters of the 14 Blades. Above the law and with a license to kill, they devoted their lives and lethal prowess to the service of the Emperor alone.
When the Imperial Court is taken over by evil eunuch Jia, the best of the Jinyiwei, Qinglong (Donnie Yen) is assigned to steal a list identifying those still loyal to the Emperor. Unbeknownst to Qinglong, the Jinyiwei have fallen under the control of Jia, and during the mission he’s betrayed and barely escapes with his life.
Now as the most wanted main in the land, Qinglong must seek out and rally the loyalists to rise against Jia and restore the Emperor to power.
In his way are the deadliest assassins in the land, his former brethren, the Jinyiwei."
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~~
taking picture with my FAVOURITE MARTIAL ARTIST !!
D
O
N
N
I
E
Y
E
N
DONNIE YENNNNNNN !! ~
oh my god he`s so cool so handsome so gentleman so so so so so so so so so nice !!!!


he`s the first "uncle" that i like so so much XD !!!!
i ♥ this movie !! ~~
nice nice nice =) !!!!
I like Kate Tsui too =) !! ~
she`s so cool and pretty !! ~
weeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ ♥


here`s some pictures of DONNIE YEN =) !!

"14 Blades"



"IP Man"




"Bodyguards Assassins"



oh my god he1s wearing jeans XD !!!

EFFING HAWT !!
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww !! ~~
i have no idea why i like him so much XD !!
after movie we went to 2nd round in spicy ~
we chat about many stuffs ~
lalalaaaaa ~
skipped that
went back home at 4am sumthing =-=..
wowwwww...
really sont realize time passed so damn fast !!
weeeeeeeeeeeee ~
it`s 6am not =-=..
Going to Sleep ~
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!
HAPPY VALENTINE`S DAY GUYS AND GIRLS !!
Passing valentine alone ~
so wish u all can have a nice and romantic valentine =) ~
"this is the first time..
din find me for more than 24 hours..
nice wan.."

No comments:

Post a Comment