Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Suprise From My Bii ~ ♥

ahahaha ~
my favourite colour ~
PINK PINK PINK PINK !! ..
i take this photo in my kitchen ~
ahahahah ~~
before hang out with my siao biii !
ok ok ~
return to my topic ~
what suprise did he gave to me ?
TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! ~

it`s my dream phoneeeeeee ! ~~~~~~~~
*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* ~
SONY ERICSSON W595 ! ~
i know maybe for some of u people will think that..
that`s not a special thing what..
no need to show off ! ~
aiyar ~
then u can GET OUT from my blog laa thennn ~~
cuz it`s a precious things for me ! ~
not because of the phone..
is because..
IT`S A SPECIAL GIFT FROM MY BII ~~ ^^ ~
i look like an insane when i received it ..
i jump like a crazy girl ..
and hug my bii tight tight..
feel so touch for it .. T^T


BI I LOVE U SOOOO ~ ♥
thanks for the phone.. and everythings that u gave me..

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHS ~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment