Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Presentation... with SHORT HAIR ?!!

PRESENTATION TODAYYY !!
ahhhhh ~~
so scary !! *but still got mood to camwhore XD*
ahahaaha ~~
can you see the different on me ? XD ~~~
YESSSSS !!
MY HAIR BECOME SHORTER ALDDDDD !!
wowwwwwwwwwww ~
supprise ? ^^ ~
got look better with my short hair ? XD
ahahaha !
ok ok .. stop perasan here !
we had our critical thinking quiz in that same morning..
OMG !! i only got 5 correct in 20 questions =-=..
WHAT THE HECK !!
aiyarrr nvm laa let it be XD !!
camwhore again before the presentation start XP !!


toilet ?!!

wiht my beautiful PINK NOTEBOOK XD !!

ahhhhhh XD !!

half face peni and me XP !

Jun vs. June XD ~me with my Q little ah maaaaaaaaaaaaaa XD ~the Q-test ah maaaaa ^^ ~wa liaoo !!

18sx harr XD ~

ahahahahah ~~

with siao poh mandy !! ~

she apply a nice make up that day ~

weewwww wit !! *

hmmmm ~

i done some mistakes for the presentation T^T..

1st..

i din walk around and less communicate with audiences T^T..

2nd..

i got forget some points and stop awhile to refer my note for 2 times T^T..

aiiks !!

but peni done a good job for it ^^ ~

she talks alot and she got communicate with audiences ~

she makes them laugh XD ~

aiyarrrrr..

when i can become like thiss T^T..

but luckily at the last part there they got gave some response for me too laa ^^ ~

so happy ^^ ~~

btw..

HARI RAYA HOLIDAY IS COMMING !! ~

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW ~

hope u guys will enjoy for ur holiday ^^ ~

PS : FASTER COME BACK LAA U T^T..

1 comment:

Toiy said...

+u+u ... one day u will be like tat de XD
cheer up

Post a Comment