Saturday, September 12, 2009

Short Update ! ~

wowwww ~
sorry for my super duper late update..
hmm..
there`s too much of problems and stuffs to do.. T^T..
assignments and presentations is coming again..
omg..
i need some fresh air..
i wan holiday T^T..
maybe i really become very lazy ald..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i had read my ah ma`s blog just now..
hmm..
i agree with that..
her post about confidence..
cuz i have the same problems also T^T..
not pretty and fat !
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
and my english ..
aiiks..
how am i gonna do well in my presentationS ?
keep say wan to improve my english..
but i`m too lazy..
so i deserve it !
i mean my bad english T^T..
i hope i can talk smoothly when i face with those "bananas" just like when i talk chinese with all my chinese friends..
i really HOPE..
but it just a HOPE..
cuz i done nothing to make it happen..
aiyarrrrrr..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

da da da da ! ~~

let me introduce..

this siao siao punya orang is my Q boy !

finally ~

i tell our relationship to my friends..

but not all~

still got some dont know yet

will update our story in the future ^^ ~

just wan to inform u all about this ~

CARLOS CHAN IS MINEEE !

ahahahahahahahaha *devil laugh*

hope.. our relationship can last long..

i dont know whether it this can last until forever or not ..

but i hope it wont spoil because of my childish attitude again.. !

will be update sooooooon ~

gonna sleep noww !

nite nite ~

lack of sleeping nowadays T^T..

tireddddddddd !

No comments:

Post a Comment