Sunday, September 27, 2009

Say Bye To my Straight Hair ♥



Going out with my bii soooooooooooon ♥ ~

today is a big day ~

bii plan to bring me go perm my hair today ^^

i want to change new hairstyle again !!

feel so scare that day ><
aahhahahaha !
so i need to SAY GOOD BYE TO MY STRAIGHT HAIR NOW !
keep camwhore with my straight hair look !




ahhhahhahaha !



after that we go out luuuuuuuuuuu ♥~



after 4~5 hours !



TADAAAA ! ♥ ~



i changed my hair colour also ~



hmmmm !



how u think about it ? XD



it`s very hard to fix it loh !



need a lots time and "energy" to fix it =-=..



next time need to wake up earlier to fix my hair d !



ahhhhhhhhhhh !



need to sacrifice my sleeping time d ~



the hair stylist help me put alot of spray and wax on my hair !



feel so heavy XD !



bii help me to take it ^^ ~ ♥



bii said that he like my hair put at the back there ^^ ~



mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs !!


we dye the same colour ^^ !

so happy that day ! ~

but after we watched the LAME movie

ACCIDENT !

hong kong movie..

we wait for that movie since 7pm till 9 sumthing..

walau !

no comment for it ...

go watch urself ! XD

maybe the script is toooooooooooooooo hard to understand..... =-=.....

hmmmm..

k ~
forget about it !
last picture here !


AHAHAHHAAHAH !



two of us take this picture in starbucks !



looks cute right ? ♥~



thanks you bii ♥



for the everything u gave me..



and accompany me to kl for perm my hair..



i know it made u tired and exhausted..



but u didnt complain anything that day ^^



u just keep tahan and tolerate me..



and sorry for keep spending ur money.. T^T



I LOVE YOU BIII ! ♥~



tomorrow is your orientation day..



hope u can study well in ur new semester ^^



jia you ♥~



mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs !

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥


some camwhore pics here ♥~

ahahaha !

niteeeez !

No comments:

Post a Comment