Monday, June 21, 2010

Random Post ♥

LOL !! ~
What a Random Post in da midnight ♥
Drinking My Favourite !! ~
STARBUCKS CHOCOLATE CREAM CHIP !!
♥ !! ~



So niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ♥



Starbucks I Need You Nowwwwww !! ♥


maybe like what Mandy said XD ~



Starbucks make people addicted with it *wink* ~



Do you agree with me ? XP !!


Busy week is Cumingggg !! ~


* Prom Night Promotion & Stuffs ( i havent buy my dress yet @@, i have no idea with it!!)


* Radio Script REDO & Recording in KDU Studio


* Design a Website for the Multimedia Project


* Radio Comm Concept paper (no study AT ALL =-= )


* Re-Take pictures with my DSLR for our assignment !!



* Rearrange the Journal and edit pictures for the Photo Comm assignment


* Final Exam is AROUND THE CORNER !!!


Last But Not Least !!



muaii birthday is coming soon XP ♥


but every year the same ~


din expect a big party or what


lalala ~


wad-ever !! ~


NEVER SAY NEVERRRR ~~~~ ( By Justin Bieber ft. Jaden Smith) !!


I will never say never ~

I will fight till forever ~


Whenever you Knock ne Down ~


I will not stay on the Ground ~


Pick it up Pick it up Pick it UP UP UP !!


NEVER SAY NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!



But sometimes i might fall down , Emo also..


I need your support too =) ~ ♥

*wink*

I Just Need Somebody To Love ♥
(By Justin Bieber ft Usher XP ) !! ~


♥ Justin Bieber !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment