Friday, June 11, 2010

Movie Day ♥ 110610

Morniggggggg ♥ ~
Wearing our Dreamakers T-shirt =) ~
yeap yeap ~
Im from KDU college ~
We`re from Mass Comm Public Relations Students
and we`re organizing an Amazing Prom night on the 1st of July 2010 Thursday
start at 6.30pm !!
in Holiday Villa Subang ~
This event is for charity
and the fund that we had collected will be donate to the CWS ( Childen`s Wish Society)
To those Unfortunate children that looks like the normal kid
but actually all of them are suffering from incurable diseases.
So Anybody
If U`re interested with the Prom
Please Come & Join Us !!
"Malam Seribu Mimpi"
which refers " Night Of Thousands Dreams"
We`re Having Early Bird Promotion
the ticket will only cost RM100 !!!
To my Friendsssss ~
Call My maxis number =) !! ~
to ask for more information
To all My Dear Readers !!
Please Leave some comments here to know more information =) ~
Thankssss !!!
first time show my forehead to people in picture XD !!
i know it`s damn FUGLY !!! ~
Well !! ~
today i spent my day with my LovelyBii ~ ♥
he cook breakfast =) ~
♥ u biiiiiiiiii ~
He`s good in cooking XP !! ~
I ♥ to see him when he`s concentrating to doing something >< !!!
mwaaaaaaaaaahs !!
Attention !! ~
I need to apologize to my sampat friends !!
Mandy & Esther
cause of some reasons
i put them Aeroplane for watching FIFA world cup in mamak stall XP !! ~
the time keep changing and lots of not comfirm
aduii ~
so me & bii decided to watch movie in One U luuuu ~
Sowieeeeeeeeeeeeee Girls !! ~
that`s all i can say ~
We watched two Hit movie within 5 hours ~ ♥
THE KARATE KID !!
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! ~~ ♥
Lots of handsome chinese kids inside the movie =X !!
wahahahahhahaa !!
Jaden Smith did well in this movie !!!
♥ ~
another small superstar here =)


PRINCE OF PERSIA : THE SANDS OF TIME !!
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww !! ~~
NICE MOVIEEE =) ♥
recommend to all MY Readers =) !! ~
after movie we went Supper =-= ~~
Bak Kut Teh !!
WTHHHH !! ~
Im getting fatter , Fatter and FATTER !!!!
Somebody help me T.T !! ~
How i wish when i wake up tomorrow
i will lose 5Kgs or 10 Kgs of FATS XD !!!!!!
then i will become super SKINNY and eat more again XD !! ~
wahahahahahahahahah ~~
Ignore me =-=...
Well ~
I will be so emo on the coming week T.T
Cause Need to wait till next week Friday only can meet and go out with my Lovely Bii T.T....
He`s Going back to hometown this weekend
and recently he`s busying with his Taekwondo class and training T.T
He`s super duper tired these days T.T...
But i still keep giving problems to him T.T..
sowieeeeeeeeeeee bii..
You know i ♥ You ~
T.T
I wish..
Time flies and tomorrow we can meet and hang out again T.T....
BII..
I merajuk lagi T.T ~ ♥
i will miss ur Huggies and Kisses so sooooo muchie T.T
♥ UUUUUUUUUUUUU !!

No comments:

Post a Comment