Saturday, June 12, 2010

Jun`s Wishes List ♥

My Greedy face ♥
Teeeheeeeheeeee ~~
Too boring in da midnight
So update a short post for my bloggie =)
Like what the title said ~
These are my Wishes List =) !!!
WISH NUMBER ONE !!
Is to spend more time with my Lovely BII of cause =) ~ ♥
see his Cute face ♥ ~
I Miss Him T.T...
Hope can go for a trip with him again ♥ ~
So that we can chat some stupid stuffs, do stupid things Together again T.T
and I feel safe when I lie on his shoulder ♥
I Miss his Huggies and Kisses T.T..
Bii i miss u ... T.T

BII get in this Taekwondo Competition in Penang =) ~
Bii gift it to me ♥ ~~
I put it beside my bed ~
just like my BII is protecting me ♥
Love You ♥
WISH NUMBER TWO !!!


SH906i !!!
SH refers to SHARP !!
It`s a model from Japan =) ~
have you heard about SHARP AQUOS TV before ?
They are from the same company
But i never see this phone sell in Malaysia before T.T
If u see this before
Can You PLEASE tell me what is the price ?
and where you saw this in KL ? T.T !!
I need this informations so so much >< !!
Leave some comments if u know these ><
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!

Does it look so nice ? ♥






WISH NUMBER 3 !!!!






DAMIER AZUR CANVAS NEVERFULL PM !!!!


LV BAG !! ~~


OMGGGG ~~


it is so so so so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ♥ >< !!!


Fall In ♥ with it at the first sight !!!


But it is RM3000++ something if not mistaken =-=.....



Hope I can own it some day T.T ♥


means i need to WORK MORE MORE AND MOREEEEEEEE !!!


oh my GoSH !!! T.T


WISH NUMBER 4 !!!!!






LONGCHAMP LE PLIAGE LONG HAND MEDIUM BAG !!!! ♥


It looks normal but nice =) ♥


Simple ~


I prefer this colour ♥



It cost RM500 ( i think so.. @@)


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!



INTRO SOME JOBS FOR ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEE !!



I NEED IT SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!


Thanks for spending your time and read this post XD !!!



*ngek ngek ngek*

No comments:

Post a Comment