Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yew Fei Daddy Birthday =) ~ ♥

Today is My Daddy
Wong Yew Fei`s 20th Birthday ♥ ~
weeeeeeeeeeeee ~~
we plan to Sing k in One U Neway =) ~~
with some of my high school friends =) ~
it`s been a long time never meet them up
but they said it is because i was damn busy and didn`t answer their calls and reply messages=-=
some of them said need to make appointment summore !!
EH !!!!
no la ok ~
although i admit sometimes i really din answer the calls X) ~
paiseh ♥ ~
Camwhore before meet them =) ~
like my shirt X) ~
We start sing k at 3 o`clock till 7 =) ~
12 of us with 4 Mics >< !
not enough XP !!
some song i can`t even listen my sound XP !!
so i prefer sing k with few people enough =) ~
Camwhore time =) ♥




Birthday Boy =) ~



with his HamSap face XD !!!! ♥


Sing until so syok XD ♥ ~



with Huoy Min ♥
long time no see her dy
since last year she went to NS until now =)
♥ her long straight hair =)


with HuoyMin & Yvonne ♥


with Siao Poh Cheryl ♥


my weird pose & Cheryl & Elaine smiling until cant see her eyes XD ♥



actually there`s two birthday boys =)
but i don`t know what`s his name XP
we was in the same secondary school before =)
but i never see him before XP
ahahhaaahhhahahah..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U GUYS =) ♥
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ ♥
still got other 4 boys sitting at the other side XD



Gurls With Birthday Boy ♥

They went for second round after this =)
Huoy Min said she wont let me go cuz so hard to meet me XD
wahahhahaaa !! ~
but i choose to go with my BII ♥ ~
so
SEE U GUYS NEXT TIME HARRRRR ♥
ENJOY =)
BII came back from hometown dy =)
MISS HIM SO MUCH !!! ♥
actually just want to meet him withouht any reason X)
cuz i miss him ~ ♥
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~
this is Sin1s cat =)
Ken Ken ? or Can Can ?


so cute right XD ~





Cute ♥



BII said my face look like want to cry XD

ehehehheheheheh ~
have a happy Weekend =) ~
wowwwwwwwwwwwww !!
Hope my mood can always stay like this XP ~
HAPPY AND CRAZIEEEEEEEEEEE ~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment