Monday, March 1, 2010

I ♥ Levi`s Jeans !! ~

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee ~
I ♥ this picture so so much =) !!
which is took my Wen Kang =) ~
Thanks yeaaaa =) ~


This is Joe =) ~



forget to upload the picture on the last post XP ! ~



paiseh paiseh ~




i like this picture tooooo XD



Weeeeeeeeeee ~


Go back to the Topic !!




Bii had prapare a surprise for me =) ~♥




he ask me to stay inside the car




and ask me countdown for 60seconds without open my eyes



until he called me and ask me come up to my house..




after i go into my room


i saw a red rose



with a small card beside it =)



after i read those sweet sweet message inside it





Bii ask me to find out the "surprise" inside my room ~




OH MY GOD ~~ ♥



GUESS WHATTT ?!!




BII BOUGHT THIS FOR MEEEEE !! ~



The Levi`s Modern Vintage Size 26 !! ~♥


weeeeeeeeeeeee ~~



the people who got follow my facebook my status



then u guys will know what am i talking about =) !! ~



I tried this jeans in Mid Valley..




I was try the light color ..



but BII said dark color jeans will be more nice =)



so we went to Garden and One Utama and find again..



OUT OF STOCK !!!




after that BII go find himself again..



he went to Curve, Tropicana Mall, Sunway Pyramid, Timesquare, Sungei Wang, Pavillion.. then back to Mid Valley againnn..



but all the answers are..




NO SIZE 26.. OUT OF STOCK !!



i was like WALAUUUUUUUUUUU !! ~




so hard to found a jeans that i like it so much T^T..



but today !!



TONITE !!



FINALLY I`VE GOT IT !! ~~~ ♥


BII ~ ♥




i know u put so much effort for finding this jeans for me T^T..



actually it`s only a small matter ><



but u rush here rush there..




only for this jeans..



but u`re the first guy who did this to me !! ~



I feel so touch T^T..



really..




and those surprise T^T...




OMG !!



BII I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUU ~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment