Friday, July 24, 2009

Shooting for Our final project X)..


wowwww~
long time didnt update my blog d XD !

now i feel fine alddd ^^
i wont care about those ppl`s feeling anymore X)
ehehehehee~
the picture above is my look for the male angel for our shooting XD
shooting ?!!
hmmm
it`s a final project for our IT class
"twisted fairy tale"
then our story is BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
ahahahaha~
got a lot of fun things during our shooting XD
thx for my group members ^^
CHRIS , PENI , KEK, MANDY AND ESTHERRR.. !
ok ok~
let pictures do the talk XD
lazy to write ddddddd XD


me an AH KEK !!
wowwwww !
she`s short mannn XD !!!
ahahahahhahaahahha !

SERVANT MANDY VS. ANGEL JUN !!

lolll

she looks Q with tht !

wowwwwwww !

did i look like a man ? XD !

ehhhhhh ah ma !

dun fall in love with me harrrr XD !

wowwww

finally we had finish our shooting and assignmentS !!

and our FINAL EXAMMMM !!!!

WOWWWWW

HOLIDAY STARTS !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment