Friday, July 24, 2009

Klang..BAK KUT TEH ~

took this pic in school`s cafeteria XD

different phone with different effects ~
thx for ah kek help me took these pics ^^ XD
i still remember that day i skip class agn XD
ahahhaha
go school really wasting my time X)
so bad lahhhh me !
after skiped class then we went klang eat bak kut teh XD !
with seven and carlos ^^
seven u c ur faceee !!
hua liaoooo damn moody like thtt !!
aiiiks
4get ur ex lahh plss !
even im better then her XD !!!
ahahahahhaha
kidding lahhh X)
hope u r really fine now lahhhh !
then next time bring me go klang kaii kaii Lan C back ur EX !!
nice plan harr XD

hua liaoo !!
kdu`s baju XD

wuahahahahah

funny face XD!

with tht watermelon yao yao ping

wowww

nice X)

SEVENNN !!

wht u doing here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowwww..

nothing lahh actualy XD

she`s helping me pakai high heels XP !

cuz i duno how to wear

huahahahhaha

actually i`m lazy only lahh X)

hmm~

carlos gift me a high heel tht day ^^

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx u !!

i lovei t very muchhh !!

mwaaaaaaaaaaahs !

(cuz it make me look higher XD) !!!

wowww~

this is carloss

nice har this pic ? XD !

his eyes look big =0=

feel so sad =-=.......

cuz my eyes small like hell !

SAT BAI AHHH !!

the last pic !

oops !

i blocked carlos`s head XD !

eating guai ling gouuu X)

after that then we go eat bak kut tehh luuu

wowwww

din take pictures for tht

tht`s all for tht dayyy ^^

ciaoooooz

No comments:

Post a Comment