Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am still Alone...

i know i am not pretty and not special enough..
that`s the reason why people can so easy to forget me..

we WERE best friend before..
messaging everyday..
laugh for ur dumb jokes..
play guitar and piano for me when i was sad..

maybe u found another person to replace me..
or maybe i`m just a passbyer in ur life..
maybe..

people always like that..

来了又走 来了又走 来了又走

i put all my heart to treat my friends..
but what i get in the end..
nothing.....

"you`re not alone"
"i will always by urside when u need me"

i had listened this Fcuking shit sentences for a hundred thousand times..
different people..same words..
but it never happen....

i know i am too naif and so stupid for trusting to this kind of things..

i won`t... anymore..

眼泪干了 心麻痹了 哭不出来了..

4 comments:

Toiy said...

加油!自己要开心的过着自己的生活
为了自己而振作!加油加油!!!!

JuN said...

thx u ^^~

Chelle.World said...

actually i agree on wht u said,whenever i treated people wih my heart,surely feedback is bad. peoples in the world can be so scary as i cant thought. they can even be good infrnt of u but talk bout ur bad things behind.i hate to get this kind of feelings too.

JuN said...

yeaa luu
*hi five*
aikkss..
suakk lahh..
dont think this kind of people ald..
wasting our time XD !

Post a Comment