Monday, November 29, 2010

WCA Paintball Pageant ♥

So sorry for never update my bloggie for so super duperrrrrrrr long timeeeeee =P ~~
MUAHAHHHA !!
just ended my Final exam
now waiting for the results =P
God bless me xDDDD
wulalaaaaaa ~~
This is one of my job =)
WCA Paintball pageant =D
these are the pictures of the photo shooting
First time yea =P
view my facebook for others
PS : thanks for the people who vote for me =)
although i cant get the Ms. Photogenic
but i appreciate wad u all had done =D
XOXO
wulalaaa ~~
after make up =P
before go to Neutral club =D
I cant eat =P
cuz i dont wan to show my big tummy to everyone in da club xDDDD
Voon become my driver that night !!
waahahahahhaaa xD
thanks yeaaa =P
honestly
that night everything totally messed up =P
but im glad to know new girls =)
they are so nice, pretty n cool >< !!
OMGOSHHHH ~~
NICE TO MEET U ALLLLLL =D
here`s some pictures steal from natalie`s blog xD
me & natalie
this is the 2nd time i met her =) ~~
last time she was a snow white in the Carnival expo malaysia job=D
both of us have a totally different image compare with serdang job xD
Jenny ~
she appeared in my bloggie b4 too =)
this is the 3rd time i met her =D
they Girlssssss ~~
they`re so nice >< !!
XOXO !!
hope to see u all again =D

BTW
WISH I CAN GET MORE JOBS IN THIS HOLIDAY T.T
OR OUTINGGG

I DONT WAN STONED AT HOME LIKE NOBODY !!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment