Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Presentation with Football Jersey ?!! ♥

wulalaaaaaaaaaa ~
This is my first jersey =p !! ♥
the reason i buy it because of..

OUR LAST DAY PRESENTATION FOR THIS SEMESTER !!
WOOOOOOOTS !!!
today is KDU mass communication Costume day =) ~
that`s why 5 of us selected a theme for our presentation group !!
TODAY !!
WE`RE FE AGENCY !!
Fly Emirates ♥
xDDDD ~
♥ that jersey so muchhhh !!
Well ~
i got a new pajamas now =p !!
after make up
(actually we just draw the two black parts ny =p)
I MUST BE COOL !!!
CANT SMILE XDD
SHYT I LOOK FAT !
5 pretty Assess LOL !! ♥
FE AGENCY ♥
we done our presentation within 5 minutes =p !!
Actually there`s only phoebe talk ahahhaha
so SYOK !! WOOTS !!
saw some nice costume in college too =) ~
and we play game which sponsor by Revive
too bad i lost it =p ~
sucks !!
I ♥ Sushi King ~
Well !!!
after finished all this shyts !!
FINAL IS COMING !!!
I GOT LESS THAN 1 WEEK TO PREPARE 6 SUBJECTS !!
LOL
AGAIN..
F
M
L

No comments:

Post a Comment