Saturday, December 19, 2009

One U with Voon and Man ♥

Suppose is a Happy nite to watch Battleground FINAL wannnnnnnnnnnn !! ♥
Cuz i wan to see how well did the ECX dance ~~
But i sacrificed it to attend the primary school gathering..
By the Way..
now i only know the short form of MINISTRY OF SOUND IS M.O.S !!!
WTH !!!
how stupid am i =-=..
I should go there wannn XP !!
wahahahahahha !!
i reached statione one with my mum..
but seems like..
no one is reached yet =-=..
i thought i was the latest..
oh..my..god..
ok ~
yam cha with my mummy then XD ~~
after that Voon and Man come to fetch me go One U..
that time only got some people come =-=..
hmmmmm..
ok ~
just saw few of them...
but din saw yin ying T^T..
omg...
damn kexi ~
but nvm ~ hope to see ALL of them next time =)
after that went to one u..
to accompany voon to buy some stuffs for make a chritsmas present for his "future gal gal" ~
wowwwwww !!
i like his idea !!
HOPE HE WILL SUCCESS LA HARRRR !! ♥
GOOD LUCK !!!


This orange wan with two pink pink cheeks is ME ♥
and the White one with only two teeth is my BII ~ ♥
because we are..
CANCER ♥ SCORPIO ~
LOVE YOU BIII !!! ~~
MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHS !! ♥

This is Me and Man XD ~
Sorry yea for cant yam cha with u guys last time XP !!
was busy for my school stuffs and final ma ~
wahahhahahha
so happy to know tht Man found a Girl XD ~~
owwwwwwwwwwwww ♥



Doggy pillow and ME ♥





3 of us ~

Say Cheese ♥ ~




Solo ♥ ~
We go eat for supper after that XD ~
But for me is dinner laaa ~~
ehehehehehe ~


The Fortune Cookie ~~
wowwwww ~
First time eat this XP !



CANG CANG CANG CANG !! ♥
My dinner !!
Carbonara spaghetti with Beef bacons and mushroom !! ~
wowwwwwwwwwww !!
i ♥ it !!
nice nice nice nice nice !!
reach home at 12 sumthing then call my BII ~ ♥
was thinking about what suprise should i give for my BI in this chritsmas ><
HARD LEHHHHHH WOOOOIIIII !!!
Hope i can get a good idea =) !!
Wish me Wish meeeee ♥







1 comment:

气叭叭小男孩 said...

YOrrr...
goT mE insidE leh~~~
siaN la~~
don puT la,...
not leng zai leh...
haiZZZ~~~
YERRRRR...manY pimPLE~~~
HAIZ~~~~
SEE agaiN haiZ again~~
SEE 1 timE morE~~~~ haiZ 1 timE moRE
~~~~T_T~~~~~

Post a Comment