Monday, December 28, 2009

Melaka Trip With BI !! ♥ Merry Chritsmas =)

Well Well Well..



Do i look pretty with my BIG PIMPLES? XD



wahahahahahaha !!



ok ok ~



Stop it XD



Keep camwhoring inside BI`s car ♥ ~



And i felt SUPER DUPER EXCITED !! ~



because..



We are going to MELAKA !! ♥ ~



to celebrate chritsmas =) ~





SO HAPPY =) ~


This is the first time i celebrate chritsmas tooooo >< !! I AM SERIOUS WITH THIS... haihhh ~ First time celebrate chritsmas in this 18 yeasrs =-=.. OH MY GOD ~ Really feel so excited and i cant sleep before that night >< !! Busy for Pack my stuffs until 3 or 4 sumthing only sleep > This Little Cute monkey ♥ represent my BI ~



because when the first time we knew each other..



BI introduce himself as SING SING WONG XD ~



what a CUTE nick ♥ ~



So he bought me a Pink Colour Monkey =) ~


Thanks bi ~ !


I ♥ IT !!


Carlos & Jun In Da Car ♥



We keep chatting and talking nonsense stuffs for 2 hours plus XD !!


FINALLY ~~


we reached melaka at 4pm sumthing ♥


In Da Hotel Room ♥

OUR BED !! ♥ ~

Oh My God I ♥ the blanket so much XD !!

muahahahahahha ~

That`s why BI so hard only can call me wake up in the morning =-=..

I ♥ the bed T^T ~~

After a small rest in the hotel..

We went to the famous street in melaka..

which is known as "JONKER STREET"

Me ♥


And BI ♥ ~

Two weird statue outside a shop >< !!
BI took some funny pictures with it XD !!
I wont post it out cuz only I, ME, SAYA, WO, WA, NGO can see =)
Holding Hand with my BI ♥ ~
We are eating The CHICKEN RICE BALL in somewhere =)

This is a part of that place =) ♥ ~
复古的风格 ♥ ~
DA DA DA DANGGGGGGG !! ~
LET ME INTRODUCE !!
MR. AND MRS. CHICKEN RICE BALL ♥ ~
OH MY god love it so SO SO MUCH ♥


Having Lunch ♥

Window shopping after that XD ~
Enjoy the moment =)
We playing around ~
Kacao each other ~
Found some weird weird and funny stuffs in that market ~
And bought 1 new necklace for myself and 1 pair of earing for my BI ♥
We went to visit the Big Ship after that ~
Da Dangggg ~ ♥
Because it`s already 7pm sumthing >< !!
My Funny and Silly BI ♥ ~

LET`S START THE WAR !!
Weapon = Nike`s shoe !


Armour = Levis`s T shirt, Zara`s Pants XD !!


WOWW !! ~
This picture took by BI ♥ ~
I Like this =)


This IS So So So Damn Funny !!! XD
NONSENSE ~ XD


Before Come out from that ship ~
Say Cheese ♥ ~
What a Nice Shot ~
MUAHAHHHAHAHHAHAH ~ ♥
This is Where we have our dinner that night =) ~~
I think most of the melaka people know where isit and what isit =) ~
WOWWWWWW ~~
We Que-up for almost 1 hour only can eat =-=..
But WORTH FOR IT LAAA =) ~
It is like..
Satay Steambot something like that =) ♥ ~
BI~ (*Undressing The Prawn Shell for me*) ~
Oh My God ~
My BI so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !! ♥
♥ u bii ~
BI : Woi ! LaoAuntie ! Jek Cao laaaaaaaaaa ! (*Jek Cao means one on one*)
OLD UNCLES / AUNTIE : Come la ! Scare u ah !
GO POKEBALL !!
I Choose U !! ~
*Lao Auntie* !!
*Fighting Fighting*
Skills Skills Skills
Potions Potions Potions
*Light Effect*
*Sound Effect*
Until..
Both of them Tired...
AUntie : STOP !! I Will Tell u the road...... to go to the portugese village
MUAHAHHAHAHAH !!
just ignore me..
Feel A little Boring XD ~
Atually That auntie is very kind
She show us the road to the portugese village =) ~
Because BI is going to bring me to and to countdown for chritsmas !! ♥
FINALLY
we reach there after a BIG traffic jam..
Camwhore time =) ~
I Know i look fat with this =-=..
wahahahahahhaa ~
BIG BIG SNOWMAN BEHIND US ~ ♥
I ♥ This small little santa claus~
So cute =)
There were quite many Pretty Girls & Good Looking Guys there ~
muahahahahh !! ~
5 4 3 2 1 ~~
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ~~
MERRY CHRITSMAS !!! ~
After countdown then go back hotel sleep with my BII ~~ ♥
BII done something very special that night ~
I Would never forget that i swear !! ~
Because..
He is the First guy Who is willing to think about some romantic skills..
and keep give suprise for me =) ~
I LOVE YOU BIII !!!! ♥ ~
Im so lucky to be with you ♥
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs ^3^ ~
The next morning ♥
♥ this picture so much =) !!
BII U LOOK SO HANDSOME >< !!
mwaaaaaaaaaaaahs !!
LET ME INTRODUCE THIS !!
BEEF NOODLE !!
woww OH MY GOD
I ♥ this SO SO SO SO MUCH !!
Keep Feel like wan to go back again to taste it again !!
DELICIOUS !! ~
BII had made another wise choice for bring me to eat this =) ~
We need to wait for so long only got place to sit >< !!
From here we can know how famous is it !!
After having our breakfast ~
We went to eat CHICKEN RICE BALL AGAINN !! ~
wowwwwwwwwwww ~
this time we eat in other place ~
OH MY GOD ~~
♥ IT ~~
need to que up for so long also >< !!
under the big hot sun..
omg...
Isit Nice =) ~
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~~
Finally we sat the beca !! ♥ ~
Thanks u bii =) ~
Love this picture so much ♥ ~~~~
And this is the last picture for the MElaka Trip =) ~
Actually we wan to overnite one night again..
but..
All the hotel was FULLY BOOKING !! FULL HOUSE !!
Unlucky ~
cause we went there at the peak season ~
But i had already very happy =)
To have another sweet sweet and nice memories with BI again =) ~
BI,
U made my life colourful ♥ ~
LOVE YOU BI !!!! ♥
The next day ~
now !!
Is my time to treat my BII eat =) ~
WE having our dinner in One U "Just Thai"
This is the second time we came here ~
Both of us ♥ the tomyam gong and the green curry beef SO SO SO MUCH !!
oh my goddddddddddddd ~~
i ♥ Spicy spicy foods ~~~ =)
Having another great moment at there with my BI ♥
♥ Tomyam Gong


♥ Kangkung with sambal
♥ Green Curry Beef !! ~ ♥
The fourth day ~
We went to Sunway Pyramid shopping =) ~
This is the First time i come here with my BII ♥ ~
This is the four days~
I keep stick with my BII ~ ♥
I ♥ to being like this ~~~
BIII ~
辛苦你啦~♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
28th December 2009
Went Sungei wang Sing K with LAO AH MA, Her big brother Kim zai, and Her Friend ah Nick =)

Which is the 21 years old guy with black hair XD ~
He is so quiet for the whole day ~
But he sang 为你而活with me ~~~~
wahahahahahahhah !!
but i miss my BII when i`m singing this =) ~
♥ u BII !! ~
Last picture for that day !! ~
owwwwwwwwwwwwwww ~
FINALLY
I FINISHED !! ~
wowwwwwwwwwww ~~
Will be update my blog SOON =) ~
and continue the Love Story of Me & my BII ~ ♥
CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment