Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I miss U ... ♥ ...

It had been a long time that i didnt feel so down..


i admit..

this few months..

i was keep thinking about rubish.. and something nonsense..


i know this is not me !

i should not be like this..


maybe because of many things had changed..


many

many..


but i wont write those things here..

i will keep inside my heart..


as a secret..

i can laugh in front of u people..


to stop thinking those stuffs..

but when im alone..


my heart will start bleeding..

when got my friends ask me that question..


sometimes i really dont know how to answer..


but actually..

it`s only a simple question..


but sometimes i was failed to answer it..



i will like to share my happinesss with u in the 1st time..

but i know sometimes.. cannot..


i will also willing to share all about ur stuffs..

i know there`s something happen again..


but..

i dont know what is it..


just like i always said..

"never mind =)"

it`s really never mind..


i will wait ..

i must be tough..


but my tears come out again..

when u pretend my baba again to tam me..


i feel so warm n so safe when im hugging u..



i hope that u will feel better after today..


i miss u.. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment