Monday, October 26, 2009

I Miss my High School Life.. ♥

This is me..
when i was in high school..
arhhhhhhhh ~
i changed alot alddd !!
i prefer my high school look T^T..
now damn UGLY !
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
there`s many things that i can do in high school..
but now cannot..
the new people that i meet now is different with high school`s frens..
I MISS YOU ALL !! T^T
5y !!
went to yam cha with ah feii , bet bet and katt just now..
feel better after chat with them..
althought we only chatting something nonsense..
but i really feel good !!
i can forget about other stuffs when i saw them..
maybe we are the "same category" of people guaaa XD ~
wuahahahahahahah !
i miss u all guys T^T..
by the way..
thx for phoebe to chat with me ~
it`s so suprise when she talk such things to me XD !
cuz she never do this to me before XD ~
wuahahahah !!
i will try to use that idea that u teach me ^^..
to let myself better abit..
owwwwwwwwwwww !!
dont feel like wan to sleep..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO NOWWWWW !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phoebe said...

Jun, jia you ! Always remember that time is ur best friend, it can help u solve alot of problem. CHEERS !

Post a Comment