Friday, May 7, 2010

♥ MOS 080510

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww ~
Clubbing tonite =) ~
it`s been a long long long longgggggggg time never went clubbing with my girls dy ♥

Camwhore ♥
First Time din apply any make up on my face to go clubbing XP
we went to MOS that nite =) ~
it`s was raining cats and dogs >< !
so the weather was quite cold actually
all of us wearing sleeveless , short skirts ~ dress ~ ♥
aahahahhaaa ~
Camwhore awhile before ther partayyyy starts ♥

Darliing Peni ♥ ~
her birthday is coming soon =) ~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! ♥
hope u can meet ur Mr.Right *wink* ~ ♥
Love youuuuuuuuuuu ~





With sexy FEI BEEEE ♥



with Sexy FEi mannn ~ ♥


wowwwwwwwwww ~



her make up was killing me when i look at her XD !! ♥



so nice =) ~




Forever Sexy MAMA ~~ ♥



So glad cuz she joined us =) ~



My new outfit for that nite =) ~
seriously this is the FIRST TIME i wear this kind of dress >< !!!
♥ it !!


with FEII MANNNNNNNNNNN ♥


♥ Peni , Chris, Phoebe , Mandyy ♥
We`re in the Clubbbbbbbbbb ♥




with Peni ♥
my face start red dyyy ~ XP



ALL OF US ~

Party Start !!!! ♥


Tonite nothing special happens on me =) ~
know some boys
and a boy who is soooooooo annoying =-= ~
lucky got phoebe and chris there XP ~
ehehehehehe ~ ♥
not very drunk that nite but feel very uncomfortable..
i cant DRINK !!
feel like wan to vomit when i smell those chivas !!
*yuck*
but must drink also >< !
ehehehehehee ~
we play until the club is close =) ~
dance for almost 3 hours like that @@ ♥
then i wait for my BII to come and fetch me =)
in BII`s car ♥


keep hugging him in the car while he`s driving ~
BII i ♥ your muscle ~


♥ ~
BII cut his hair XD ~~
ahahhhaha like kid !
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE ♥

♥ u bii ~
Sorry for make u worried me for the whole night >< ! ~~
MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHS !!


Camwhore again with BII`s Lappie =) ~
his lappie webcam is much more better than my stupid compaq =-= !
Bii`s behind me ♥
cooking supper for me to eat >< !
OMG ~
where can i find a boy like this ?!!
He`s tired after his taekwondo training
but still have to wait till midnight 3 sumthing for come to fetch me back from clubbing !!
He havent done his assignment yet
but he still cook something for me to eat although it`s really late and he`s really tired and lacking of time to do all his assignments !!!
BII.. ♥
that`s why i always tell u that
Im so lucky to have U =) ♥




LOVE YOU BII !!! ♥


i know u`re kinda stress right now

cuz a lot of stuffs is annoying u

and i know there`s nothing i can help T.T

But bii..

Im Always There When You Need me ♥

I promise ! =)

two more weeks bii =) ~

Charge your battery

and fight for your assignments and final !!!

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !! ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Found these from facebook =) ~

1。你不一定要是超级帅哥,我觉得你帅就好。

2。你不一定要穿名牌,衣服要有你的香味就好。

3。你不一定要说甜言蜜语,会哄我的话,一句话就足够。

4。你不一定要风度翩翩,可你要懂得尊重女生、视我为你的公主就好。

5。你不一定要事业有成,可你一定要有上进心。

DAMN TRUEEEEEEEEEEEE =) ♥

Guys have a look here ~

No comments:

Post a Comment