Saturday, April 24, 2010

A day with my DSLR ♥

Early in the morning ~
having Photo comm class now =) ~~~ ♥
we will have photo session in our college today =)
weeeeeeeee ~
so happy !! ~
today will be the first time i use my DaiB DSLR XD ~
weird name huh ~ XP
eheheheheheheh !
well
let the pictures do the talk
Peni ~ with her Canon 550D ~♥
Well ~ these are the pictures i feel ok with it =) ~



I like the colour
the light effect also XP ~
like to take picture using aperture mode








Can Can become my model dy =) ~
♥ this picture the MOST !!!



*Meow* ~




LOL !!!
FEIBE !! ~~
so surprise cuz she likey this picture =)



stupid me ♥ with my DaiB


Although i know my pictures wasn`t well enough
but i will try to improve my skills through taking pictures =) ~
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~
hope there`s a chance for me and my friends to go out for shooting at outdoor =) ~
it should be more FUNNNN !! ~
♥ you DaiB

No comments:

Post a Comment