Friday, August 14, 2009

Undang Test....


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!


CAN U SEE IT ?!


I GET 41 !!!!


the passing marks is 42.......


OMG !



damn bad mood aldd...

need to pay more 50 ringgit to retake again...


my family members laugh at me =-=


cuz they said
"u didnt read the book merh ? y will failed wann? ahahahaha "


"i take the test one time only...."


"y u wil failed for a such easy thing ? "


wa lauu...


ok fine !


i dont wan study for the retake test tomorrow !!


i called seven go out again !!! XD


this time we went to sungei wang to sing k ^^~


when i walk to the sixth floor..


my sandals spoiled..


emm..


mean rosak lah XD !


sorry ! my english very poor !


ahahahaha


this time i finally found that...

wowwww...

seven u damn pro XD !!
she bought this !!


OMG IT`S DAMN Q !!!!~~~


i never saw this b4 XD~~~
ehehehehehhe !!


then she help me sew my sandals XP !!


then i found an more interesting thing inside XD !!


keep camwhore with it ! ~
OMG ~~

never saw a small scissors like thisss ><

so Q !!
my sandals XD


bought in cheras hong lok pasar malam XD~


arhhh i love it !

after that we went to green box n start sing k


some camwhore pics here ~




like to tie hair like this recently XD !siaooo poh seven XP

after sing k


i met my high school frens

HOONG KATT BIRTHDAY !!!


they are going to "celebrate" in the roller place


waaaaa..


i long time din play aldd XD


dont know how to play it well XD !


aiiiiiksss..


tuesday is ladies day


so lady got discount RM8 ~


entrance fees RM10 only ~


ehehehehe


this is AH FEII !~


ahaaahahhhaa~


long time no c aldddd T^T~

i fall down for 3 times that day =-=


quite ok ald XD


last time i keep falling down =-=......


my knee injured..


now damn disgusting my knee T^T~


2 times knee 1 time butt..

omggg..


right butt pain now XD

ahahahahha !

but it`s ok lahhh XD~

now already nothing ~

ehehehe~


really have a nice dayy ^^~!

hope can hang out with them againnn ~~

arhhhh


miss u alllll !!!

after i reached home...


i didnt touch that stupid undang book again...


let it failed lahhhh


aiiiks !!

cuz althought i really got study also no use !!


they all laugh me T^T.....


really so damn HURT !!


let it failed then waste my mummy`s money XP !!!


arhhhh

i know i am a bad daughter XD !!!

sometimes really cant control what have i done....


who knoww.....

WOWWWWWWWWWW !!

I PASSED IT !!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ~~

damn happy when i saw this marks XD~

ahahahahaahha~~ !

cuz i can scold back my family already XD !!!~~

aahahahhaha~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by the way ~

i received flowers again XD ~

ahahahaha~

flowers from ka ho ~

wowwww !

damn funny when he give me this flowerr XD~

arhhhh !

did u see that Q little teddy ?^^~

eheheheheh~

thx u ^^~

but the pic cant see the 3 pink roses

hmmm~

k lahh ~

damn late aldd~

gotta ciaooooooooooooz !

No comments:

Post a Comment